Vidorra is a 17 year old DJ, Producer and Multi Instrumentalist from Birmingham (UK) already getting heavy support from BBC Introducing as well as online. His first independent release 'Make Them Pa$$ Out' hit over 82,000 streams, followed by 'Talk 2 Me' hitting over 235,000 streams and then by 'After Hours' which was featured on BBC Radio as their 'Record Of The Week’. He then released 'Get Down' in September 2016, which was showcased on BBC Radio 1 along with Vidorra being described as "One of those people in life who are so talented that it makes you feel a little bit sick!". His latest record entitled "M.I.A" features American hit singer / songwriter Micky Shiloh who was first signed and developed by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins. Mickey went on to write and feature on records for Britney Spears, Dada Life, Iggy Azalea, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, LL Cool J, Pitbull, Twista, Wiz Khalifa and Vic Mensa. During 2016, Vidorra gained immediate support from the likes of Music Week, Record of The Day, Certified UK, IX Daily, Zero Magazine and a number of other well established media outlets. Stepping into 2017, he is now working on some very exciting projects including a collaboration with Shontelle and Sean Paul. His latest release is entitled 'Clarity' and will be released on his own label WhatSheOrder. It features Strawberry Milkshake who is also a fellow member of the increasingly popular band Spilt Milk Society.
- Winner of ‘Best Young Act’ and nominated for ‘Best Electronic Act’ by the Music Awards of Staffordshire
- Featured as part of the BBC Asian Networks ‘Yasser on the Scene 2017’ as a artist expected to do big things during 2017
- Recently interviewed by the UK’s Most Popular Online Teen Radio Station reaching over 500,000 unique teenagers every weekend
- Picked out as an influencer by the radio station to take over their ‘In The Mix’ radio show over 2 weeks (2 x 1 hour shows)
- Played the main stage at Lymelight Festival on the 28th of April 2017